MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS / DESIGNER INTERN
The Hollandse Club is an international sports and recreation Club. Founded in 1908 for the Dutch community in Singapore, today it offers an unpretentious environment where many families from different nationalities meet, have fun, relax and exercise! You will work in a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment with an international group of colleagues.
You will be part of the Hollandse Club’s Marketing Team and report directly to the Membership & Communications Manager.
- Assists in the design of all marketing and communication collaterals and ensure that deadlines are met
- Updates and maintains the Club’s social media presence
- Assists the Marketing Executive in the maintenance of the social media channels
- Assists in daily marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Performs marketing analyses and research on competition
- Manages and actively updates and increases the Club’s database
- Assists in the creative brainstorm for membership events at the Club
- Helps organise and is fully active during marketing and membership events
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing Communications.
- Solid background with at least 1-year experience in Marketing & Communication executions.
- Strong command of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Graphic Design and MS Office applications (mandatory!)
- Digital Marketing and Online Content experience is a bonus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Possess initiative, eye for detail and a team player.
- Resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with different people.
- Ability to work under pressure, short deadlines and extra hours, as and when needed.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that this role is not available for members and direct family members.