The Hollandse Club
The Hollandse Club is an international sports and recreation Club. Founded in 1908 for the Dutch community in Singapore, it offers an international environment where many families from different nationalities meet, have fun, relax and exercise! You will work in a dynamic and multi-cultural team with an international group of colleagues.
Part of the Marketing Team, you’ll report to the Membership & Communications Manager.
- Design, create and edit all digital and print marketing material, including posters, flyers and the bi-monthly magazine.
- Develop and design visual concepts for online and offline Marketing Campaigns.
- Produce excellent graphic artwork that meet’s the Club’s brand guidelines.
- Responsible for the design and content of the Club’s email marketing.
- Keen on research, keeping your finger on the pulse of latest design trends and industry practices.
- Tracks conversion rates and makes necessary amendments to improve website and campaigns.
- Utilises and assists in the SEO and SEM accounts.
- Conducts and collects customer, competitor and marketing research data.
- Marketing Degree in Graphic and/or Web Design | Marketing & Communications or design- related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Graphic Design, Marketing and PR activities.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- An excellent portfolio of graphic / web design work.
- Experience in creating brand material (magazines, web banners, promotional flyers and Facebook posts).
- Ability to develop and adapt communication tool layouts for both digital and print.
- Experience in managing SEO and SEM, Email Marketing and Social Media.
- Strong creative outlook, is flexible, shows initiative, has eye for detail and is a team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Can work under pressure and meet (short) deadlines.
- Must be willing to work during evenings and weekends when needed.
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, email your detailed CV and motivation to the attention of the General Manager of the Hollandse Club at [email protected]
Please note that Club members and their family members are excluded from applying for this position.