SPORTS & EVENTS INTERN
The Hollandse Club is an international sports and recreation Club. Founded in 1908 for the Dutch community in Singapore, it offers an international environment where many families from different nationalities meet, have fun, relax and exercise! You will work in a dynamic and multi-cultural team with an international group of colleagues.
You will be part of the Hollandse Club’s Sports and Events Team and report directly to the Business Development Manager. As a Sports and Events intern you:
- Assist in the bump in/out and running of all sports events and social events within the Club and ensure that deadlines are met
- Update EO’s and ensures that they are distributed to the correct departments and persons
- Help in maintaining the events booking platform and database
- Perform market research on upcoming events and contribute to the events calendar planning
- Manage, actively update and increase the Club event attendance
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Must be in the process of completing or has recently completed a Diploma in Hospitality Management, Sports or Events Management
- Solid understanding of events with a preference for candidates with some hands-on experience
- Strong command of MS Office applications and strong general computer skills are mandatory
- Digital Marketing and Online Content experience is a bonus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Possesses initiative, eye for detail and is a team player.
- Resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with different people.
- Ability to work under pressure, short deadlines and extra hours, as and when needed.
Interested? Send your resume and motivation letter to [email protected].