MARKETING & PR EXECUTIVE
The Hollandse Club is an international sports and recreation Club. Founded in 1908 for the Dutch community in Singapore, today it offers an unpretentious environment where many families from different nationalities meet, have fun, relax and exercise! You will work in a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment with an international group of colleagues.
You will be part of the Hollandse Club’s Business Development Team and report directly to the Business Development Manager.
The Marketing & PR Executive:
- Owns, and protects the Hollandse Club brand and marketing guidelines
- Manages and maintains the Club’s Social Media and website
- Manages SEO and SEM accounts
- Manages, liaises and develops the production of all online and off line Marketing Campaigns
- Liaises with outsourced vendors on larger marketing projects
- Develops and maintains Strategic Marketing Partnerships both online and off line
- Sourcing of mutually beneficial publicity & advertising opportunities
- Data analytics and ROI reports on marketing campaigns
- Ownership of strategies to drive online traffic to the Club’s website
- Research and implementation of new marketing opportunities to encourage membership growth
- Manages media and public interest to generate coverage and increase awareness
- Production of creative content to be published via various channels.
- Assists in all PR/ Marketing of all Club events
- Conducts market research and ongoing competitor analysis
- Degree in Marketing & Communications or related fields.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in marketing, PR (preferably in hospitality)
- Experience in SEO and SEM, online and off line marketing
- Strong understanding of current marketing trends.
- Analytical and project management skills
- Excellent command of English
- Strong creative outlook, is flexible, shows initiative, has eye for detail and is a team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Can work under pressure and meet (short) deadlines.
- Must be willing to work during evenings and weekends if and when needed.
Please note that Club members and their families are excluded from applying for this position.
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, email your detailed CV and motivation to the attention of the General Manager of the Hollandse Club at firstname.lastname@example.org