The Hollandse Club (www.hollandseclub.org.sg) is an informal, family friendly, international club in resort style setting. It offers a wide range of sports, recreation and dining facilities for its members. Being part of the Hollandse Club means working in a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment with an international group of colleagues coming from a vast variety of countries.
You will be part of the Maintenance team of the Hollandse Club (´Club´) and report directly to the Assistant General Manager.
The Maintenance technician:
- Schedules and completes a preventive maintenance program.
- Carries out improvement, maintenance and repair work on all building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
- Performs daily start up, shutdown and inspection of building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
- Performs maintenance work related to electrical systems, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting.
- Repairs and treats structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors.
- Follows up promptly on maintenance / ad-hoc work orders.
- Is aware of and advises on matters related to Health & Safety.
- Takes daily/ weekly utilities readings.
- Assists in emergencies, firefighting and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Minor pool maintenance may be required.
- Coordinates special projects as directed.
- Must possess minimum NTC II certificate.
- At least 2 to 4 years related experience.
- Hands on experience in maintenance and repair work.
- Able to communicate in English, both written and spoken.
- Resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with people.
- Physically fit and eye for detail.
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Able to work shifts and weekends/public holiday in case of an emergency.
Please note that Club members and their families are excluded from applying for this position.
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, email your detailed CV and motivation to the Office Manager/HR of the Hollandse Club at [email protected].