Income Audit / Accounts Receivable Executive
The Hollandse Club
The Hollandse Club is an international sports and recreation Club. Founded in 1908 for the Dutch community in Singapore, today it offers an unpretentious environment where many families from different nationalities meet, have fun, relax and exercise. You will work in a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment with an international group of colleagues.
You will be part of the Finance & Accounting (F&A) Team and report directly to the Finance Manager. The Accounts Receivable Executive:
Income Audit / Credit Control
- Verifies that all revenue streams have correctly been charged and accounted for.
- Verifies billing and collection of:
- Membership Revenue
- Food & Beverage charges from our F&B partner
- Sports billing (swimming, tennis, hockey, etc.)
- Rentals & contract clients
- Online and offline Advertising
- Is responsible for credit control and monitoring membership spending and outstanding payments
- Conducts credit checks on all members, establishes and manages limits
- Assures timely collection of monies due to the Club
- Sets up and executes the monthly automatic GIRO deduction from members
- Manages cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Processes accounts and incoming payments in compliance with Club’s rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Assures that the Club’s standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every member and guest
- Prepares and sends out the monthly audited Statement of Account (SOA)
Members Customer Services
- Facilitates payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting members and guests
- Handles complaints and billing inquiries from members.
- Prepares a weekly collection report of invoicing totals and have updated Accounts Receivable ageing schedule
- Monitors and reports on deviations from credit standards
- Makes recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures
- Minimum degree in Accounting and/or related fields
- Min 5+ years of post-qualification industry experience.
- Team player with hands on attitude & strong problem solving skills.
- Initiative, eye for details and a team player
- Meticulous and result oriented approach.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Multi-tasking skills with a strong sense of responsibility
- Resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with different people and cultures
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and extra hours, as and when needed.
- Good communication, presentation & inter-personal skills
- Proficient in use of accounting software & MS Office
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, email your detailed CV and motivation to the attention of the General Manager of the Hollandse Club at [email protected]
Please note that Club members and their families are excluded from applying for this position.