FRONT DESK OFFICER
The Hollandse Club
The Hollandse Club (www.hollandseclub.org.sg) is an informal, family friendly, international club in a resort style setting. It offers a wide range of sports, recreation and dining facilities for its members. Being part of the Hollandse Club means working in a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment with an international group of colleagues coming from a vast variety of countries.
As Front Desk Officer, you represent the Hollandse Club ( ‘Club’) and welcome our Members and Guests.
The Front Desk officer:
• Welcomes Members and Guests and ensures they receive high quality service.
• Maintains a high level of knowledge on the Hollandse Club in order to explain and sell the Club’s services to guests.
• Maintains knowledge of programs and events at the Club in order to recognize and respond to the needs of Members and Guests.
• Re-directs calls and takes adequate messages when required.
• Handles hotel check-ins and – outs.
• Assists and directs Members and Guests to the appropriate staff member.
• Responds to enquiries from Members and Guests.
• Provides administrative support and redistributes the mail.
• Is open to new ideas and will make changes in the job and routines as required.
• One or two years of experience in a similar field.
• Representative, resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with people.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Initiative, meticulous, eye for details and a team player.
• Able to work under pressure and extra hours if needed.
• Able to work evenings, weekends and public holidays on a rotating shift basis.
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, email your detailed CV and motivation to the attention of the General Manager of the Hollandse Club at email@example.com
Please note that Club members and their families are excluded from applying for this position.
Within your application, clearly state your citizenship. We are unable to support any S Pass applications, therefore only apply for this position if you have the right to work in Singapore. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview. To those applicants not short-listed, we extend our appreciation for considering the Hollandse Club as a potential employer.