FRONT DESK OFFICER
The Hollandse Club
The Hollandse Club (www.hollandseclub.org.sg) is an informal, family friendly, international club in a resort style setting. It offers a wide range of sports, recreation and dining facilities for its members. Being part of the Hollandse Club means working in a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment with an international group of colleagues coming from a vast variety of countries.
As Front Desk Officer, you represent the Hollandse Club ( ‘Club’) and welcome our Members and Guests.
The Front Desk officer:
• Welcomes Members and Guests and ensures they receive high quality service.
• Maintains a high level of knowledge on the Hollandse Club in order to explain and sell the Club’s services to guests.
• Maintains knowledge of programs and events at the Club in order to recognize and respond to the needs of Members and Guests.
• Re-directs calls and takes adequate messages when required.
• Handles hotel check-ins and – outs.
• Assists and directs Members and Guests to the appropriate staff member.
• Responds to enquiries from Members and Guests.
• Provides administrative support and redistributes the mail.
• Is open to new ideas and will make changes in the job and routines as required.
• One or two years of experience in a similar field.
• Representative, resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with people.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Initiative, meticulous, eye for details and a team player.
• Able to work under pressure and extra hours if needed.
• Able to work evenings, weekends and public holidays on a rotating shift basis.
If you are keen to join our dynamic team, email your detailed CV and motivation to the attention of the General Manager of the Hollandse Club at [email protected]
Please note that Club members and their families are excluded from applying for this position.