We love helping brands create awareness among our members and friends. The Hollandse Club is an international, family-friendly community offering a relaxed and sportive experience for everyone! Our mission is to be the Club that makes Clubs cool again. Advertise with us to reach a great international community!


Amongst our 1700 adult members from all over the world, 80% are young families who love to play and create family moments together. The other 20% of our members and guests are sports fanatics, networkers and all of them are professionals with a family and high disposable income.


We offer different advertising opportunities amongst which our bi-monthly Magazine. The magazine is all about fun, discovering and includes contents for both adults and kids alike. It is sent to our active database of 1500 members and the digital version reaches over 10.000 unique visitors on the website every month. Distributed at all embassies along with consuls and other strategic places in Singapore, if you advertise with us it reaches out to an even wider audience.

Have a look at our previous magazine archive here.

Please refer to our Media Kit for more info on advertising with us or drop us an email at today.